Monday, February 18, 2013

Vote with your dollars



When you can’t write something better yourself. Give credit and share the link!


I hope that when you read this article you get as upset and disgusted as I did! I Share these articles with you guys, not to be preachy but because I want you to be aware of the things that you are needlessly putting into your body.  As the main grocery shopper of my home, It is my responsibility to nourish and feed our family and I try to take that job very seriously. I assume this to be true of many of you reading this now. Apparently these “BIG” good companies think that Americans are Inferior and find it acceptable to give us a lower quality version of the products that they sell to other countries. Since it is obvious that the government is NOT sticking up for us, we need to go straight to the source. The only way to convince the big food guys to make a change is by kicking them where it counts….their pocketbook! We can say we want better quality food but if these guys are still raking in the big bucks they are not going to change. Why would they????
Vote with your dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment